Operations Manager Logistics (m/f/d) located in Wijchen (Netherlands)
With WHEELS Logistics you keep it rolling – with more than 500 employees at 25 locations and with 750 trucks in europe, we are the right companion if it belongs to transport, warehouse and production logistics. Successfull companies and global players trust in our competencies and agility. Behind all this stands an international and vital team with a passion for logistics. Join us!
- You have completed a bachelor or master degree in logistics or supply chain management or comparable commercial training with focus on transport and warehouse logistics.
- You don´t loose the big picture as you are thinking out of the box and win others convincingly. You see yourself as an entrepreneur, who pushes his ideas with his hands-on mentality.
- You have detailed experience in the transport business which allows you to work operationally in the daily business.
- You have a high level of social competencies, pronounced communication skills as well as an independent and solution oriented way of working.
- A routine use of the common office tools and secure English and Dutch are mandatory. Knowledge of German would be desirable but is not necessary.
- As an operations manager logistics you are responsible for the quality, performance and leadership of a team of 25 employees (commercial employees, warehouse workers and truck drivers).
- You are strongly involved in the daily business which you manage in a exemplary way.
- With your sales skills you build up a close relationship with our customers and support to develop our business.
- You keep questioning existing structures and develop solutions for an efficient organization in terms of technology, staff and processes. You create new transport concepts and ensure a consistent implementation of them.
- Your team works ambitiously and productively because you organize the working places in a meaningful way, taking into account and developing the potential of your employees.
- As part of your budget responsibility, you plan revenues and costs economically and entrepreneurially, regularly analyze the results of your business and develop the business on this basis.
- You use existing KPI´s and establish new ones to always have your day-to-day business under control.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- We are a family owned company with flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- With us, you play in the international arena and find solutions for the logistics of successful well-known global players from exciting sectors.
- We offer you a pleasant environment with modern furnished offices and an attractive, success-oriented remuneration.
- You will be comprehensively and individually incorporated in your new area of responsibility.
Do we have aroused your interest?
We are looking forward to meeting you! Apply via our application form online or by e-mail with a cover letter, your CV and credentials in a pdf file to email@example.com. Please submit applications in english only.